Summit has been the summer destination for local families for over 20 years. Summit offers a variety of themed camps to pique your child(ren)’s interest and keep them active. As always, Summit’s summer camps will be safe – and fun! Camps run June 5-July 28 and online registration is open. Full-day, or morning and/or afternoon camps offered. Spend this summer with Summit!
- Camps run June 5-July 28, Monday-Friday. There are no camps on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 because of the holiday.
- Morning camps run from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Afternoon camps run 12:30-3:30 p.m. Full-day camps run from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Summit’s online registration system is open.
- Students who are registered for a full day of camps will have supervised lunch and recess (11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.). Students should bring a lunch from home that does not require heating or cooling. Please note that lunch is not provided and students must be registered in a full-day themed camp to participate in the lunch and recess option.
- Class sizes will be limited.
Contact Summer Camp Director Amber Maas at 319-294-2036 | email@example.com.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued after May 19, 2023 but a credit will be allotted to the family’s account to be used during Summit’s 2023 summer camps. The exception is camps canceled by Summit Schools due to insufficient enrollment, which will receive a full refund.
- Notice of canceled camps (due to insufficient enrollment) will be sent to the e-mail provided during registration.
- June camps will be confirmed May 19, 2023.
- July camps will be confirmed June 16, 2023.
- Waitlists are held until enough registrations have been collected to open an additional section(s) and staffing has been secured.
- Students registered by May 19, 2023 will receive a free Summit Summer Camps T-shirt. Students registered after that date will receive a T-shirt while supplies last.
Children will be divided up by ages/grades in all summer camps.
Unfortunately, we do not have scholarships or financial aid available for Summer Camps.
We carefully select experienced teachers who have strong skills working with children. Some Summit teachers will return to instruct over the summer. Our class sizes are 16 students max to one teacher to ensure quality instruction takes place.
All camps must be paid in full.
Our registration site will only list those classes that are not full. For classes that are full, you will see a waitlist option.
Yes, depending on the type of camp. Most Themed camps are offered on a weekly basis. There is a two-week musical camp in June. Sports Performance Camp runs eight weeks, but students can register for one week up to all eight weeks. Please see our Summer Camp Guide for more information.
Register students for their current grade level until May 1 (the system will automatically graduate all past and current students on that date). After May 1, families will register students for their fall grade level. Summer camps are for all local K-6th graders, although recently graduated 6th graders may also enroll.